Links to Learning, our proprietary preschool curriculum for children ages 3 to 5 years, takes advantage of a child’s readiness to learn with activities that are fun, challenging, and engaging. Links to Learning is organized into six developmental stages incorporating seven subject areas. At each stage of the preschool journey, we introduce new concepts and skills while reviewing and reinforcing existing skills.
- A rigorous, standards-based curriculum
- Personalized learning optimized for each student
- Project based learning connected to each grade’s curriculum
- Technology-rich environment that empowers students as digital citizens
- Social entrepreneurship that encourages community engagement
- Robust course offerings to create well-rounded students