Sagemont Preparatory School Innovation and Academic Scholarship
Purpose: Sagemont Preparatory School Innovation and Academic Scholar program recognize students who exemplify Sagemont Prep’s Mission Statement:
Sagemont Preparatory School inspires academic excellence through intellectual exploration, entrepreneurship, and innovation. Students are encouraged to take responsible risks and develop a deep understanding of social responsibility as active agents of change.
Eligibility: Current and prospective students who will be in grades 3-12 for the 2023-2024 school year. Please note that students not currently enrolled at Sagemont must apply for the 2023-2024 academic year, and receiving the Sagemont Preparatory Innovation and Academic Scholarship is contingent upon enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year.
The ideal Sagemont Prep Scholar is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, a problem-solver, collaborative, a responsible risk-taker, and reflective.
To be considered a student must:
- Complete the scholarship application by the March 17th deadline.
- Submit two years of grades (must be uploaded with application submission)
- Prospective students must complete the Sagemont Preparatory School application. The scholarship application will not impact general school admissions.
- Provide two letters of recommendation (Recommenders’ email addresses must be included in the application).
Scholarship Benefits: Students who are named a Sagemont Preparatory School Innovation and Academic Scholar will receive up to a $5,000 scholarship for the 2023-2024 school year, with a possibility of the scholarship renewing year over year in the enrolled level (elementary, middle, or high school) if the student remains in good academic and behavioral standing at the school, and the student re-enrolls during priority re-enrollment.
Application Process and Timeline:
- Apply to Sagemont Preparatory School
- Complete the scholarship application by the deadline of March 17, 2023.
- All finalists will be contacted by March 28th for a 15-minute in-person interview with the scholarship panel. All interviews will take place on Friday, March 31st, or Wednesday, April 5th.
- For the in-person interview, students are encouraged to showcase their intellectual curiosity through demonstrations, a pitch, a video, etc.
- Candidates will be notified of their scholarship status by April 21, 2023.
State Sponsored Scholarships
We also accept state-sponsored scholarships, including the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship and/or Family Empowerment Scholarship. Learn more about these programs.